AIR CRAFT SPIRIT
After reaching unexpected heights in the industry of Ontario craft beer, we at BBDC decided to release a line of Ontario craft spirits. These artisan spirits were crafted right next to the brewery and can be found alongside our beer at the LCBO.
Ontario Craft Vodka
Russian Intelligence Craft Vodka tells the story of the SR-71 Blackbird, an american spycraft designed to capture the recipes for premium vodka previously unknown to western society. We discovered these classified documents and used them to craft a vodka built on Russian methodology but finished with Canadian grace. It is triple distilled to showcase a clean profile, silk body and smooth finish. Thanks, Putin.
COCKTAIL / ALBERTA MULE
1. Pour two ounces russian intelligence over ice in a copper cup
2. Add four ounces of ginger beer and four splashes hops bitters
3. Squeeze in some lime juice
4. Burn the end of a cinnamon stick until lit and extinguish in liquid for garnish
5. Serve while still smokin'
THE LONGEST DAY
Ontario Craft Gin
The Longest Day Craft Gin remembers the allied invasion of Normandy, recorded forever in history as D-Day. A sleeping tyrant allowed for a bloody but victorious battle for the allied troops. Our spirit offers a uniquely Ontarian take on the the traditionally dry london spirit by incorporating local botanicals for a floral nose and a straightforward, smooth finish.
COCKTAIL / THE LION HAS WINGS
1. Pour two ounces of the longest day and one ounce rose water in a shaker. Shake.
2. Strain into a rocks glass over ice.
3. Add four ounces tonic water
4. Add one circular slice each of lemon, lime and cucumber to garnish
5. Pour one out for your homies and toast the allies